- Ethereum jumps up to register its record high of 2019 till date
- Ethereum (ETH) comes in the spotlight once again for recording steep upward movement
Since its inception in 2013, Ethereum has been pitted against Bitcoin for its real-world applications and flexible approach. Being an open source, decentralized cryptocurrency, Ethereum’s smart contract platform technology has been used by many alt coins & enterprises as the fundamental principle in their respective projects. ETH mining is easy and accessible through major ICO exchanges across the world. The recent talks of partnership with Tron may serve as the much-needed push to trigger Ethereum’s exponential upward movement. The market data paints a promising picture.
Ethereum Price Chart
- Ethereum is ranked at the 2nd position in CoinMarketCap’s top 100 cryptocurrencies list globally
- The ROI of the coin stands at 8,418.58%
- The circulating supply and total supply of Ethereum coin is same and is reported at 106,100,450 ETH
- As on May 17, 2019, at 09:24:01 UTC, the market cap of the coin is 25,597,335,047 USD
- The price of Ethereum has reached 241.26 USD and 0.03285349 BTC
- The 24 h volume is now 17,503,912,572 USD
As on April 18, 2019, at 19:34:01 UTC, the price of the coin was 172.08 USD and 0.03270074 BTC. The 24 h volume was 6,334,073,928 USD and market cap was 18,191,041,384 USD. The highest price in the past 30 days was recorded at 275.39 USD, and the lowest was at 152.09 USD. In the 7 days time period, highest value remained the same while the lowest came to 170.71 USD. There has been an upward trend of over 40% in the last one month.
Ethereum Price Prediction till 2020:
Ethereum recorded it all-time in January 2018 at 1,432.88 USD. The price of the coin was moved between the range of 131 USD and 170 USD till the beginning of May 2019 post which it has shown a steep surge crossing the 200 USD mark. ETH value is now almost 2X to its starting value in January. However, the investors are still waiting for the currency to pick up the pace and become independent of the fluctuation in Bitcoin price trends. The price of ETH can be expected to rise as high as USD 1000 by the end of 2019 and can reach up to USD 2000 in the next 2 years.
Buy ETH stock now as the future is long lasting and definitely brighter for this cryptocurrency.