IOTA (MIOTA) Price Analysis: IOTA’s Partnership With ALYX Leads To A Steep Price Surge
- IOTA’s partnership with the luxury brand ALYX will open the doors to mass adoption
- IOTA’s unique technology and approach will surge the prices and demand higher
IOTA is not blockchain based but rather uses DAG (Directed Acrylic Graph) technology for fee less and faster transactions. The idea behind this approach is simply – increasing the number of activities on the network will lead to an increase in demand. The cryptocurrency has been inking key partnerships, including the recent one with the luxury fashion brand Alyx, which will share supply chain insights with the consumers. IOTA has collaborated with Jaguar also recently to reward drivers on sharing traffic updates through smart wallet system. All these steps have led to a steady trend in the price of MIOTA, and the market position looks stronger now.
- IOTA is ranked 15th in the top 100 cryptocurrencies list by the CoinMarketCap
- The ROI of IOTA stands at -34.60%
- The circulating supply of the IOTA coin is now same as the total supply at 2,779,530,283 MIOTA
- As on May 16, 2019 at 09:44:03 UTC, the market cap of IOTA coin is 1,226,866,842 USD
- The price of the coin stands at 0.44 USD & 0.00005407 BTC
- The 24 h volume is now 51,084,223 USD
As on April 10, 2019, at 19:34:01 UTC, the market cap of IOTA was 980,605,206 USD. The price has been noticed at 0.35 USD & 0.00006698 BTC, and 24 h volume is 13,854,388 USD. The price of the coin moved between the range of 0.46 USD and 0.25 USD in the last 30 days as well as the last 7 days. There has been an upward trend of 25% in the last 45 days. As IOTA Prediction by experts, the first resistance level may be achieved at 0.45 USD in the next few weeks.
IOTA Price Prediction until 2020:
The all-time high of IOTA was recorded at 5.69 USD in December 2017. IOTA has been moving at a constant rate since the onset of 2019, and even the April market boom did not contribute to a very high price surge however it’s now that the price of the IOTA coin is finally showing a steep upward movement rising up to 44 USD recently. IOTA has the potential to reach up to 1 USD by the end of 2019 and can rise as much as 10 USD by the end of 2020.
Buy MIOTA now in bulk for huge dividends and long term gains. The coin is mainstream, flexible, and unique and will last longer.