IOTA (MIOTA) Price Analysis: IOTA Gives Investors Another Reason To Rejoice And Own It
- IOTA sees an upward surge of over 25% by partnering with the automobile giant, Jaguar
- IOTA’s Tangle technology gets the vote of investors and businesses for long term partnerships
IOTA, the open source decentralized cryptocurrency, has been gaining good momentum since its introduction due to the unique Tangle-technology. The buzz surrounding it is even higher than before due to the recent collaborations. At present, the statistics paint a good picture for the long term sustenance of the coin MIOTA.
- IOTA is ranked at the 17th position in the top 100 cryptocurrencies list by the CoinMarketCap
- As on May 09, 2019 at 09:04:01 UTC, the market cap of the coin reached 771,170,536 USD
- The price of MIOTA is trading at 0.27 USD & 0.00004576 BTC
- The 24 h volume is now 16,026,186 USD
- The ROI of the coin stands at negative 56.45%
- The circulating supply has been equivalent to the total supply & maximum supply and is 2,779,530,283 MIOTA
MIOTA reached its all-time high on December 19, 2017, when the price was trading at 5.69 USD. The value of the coin can break this record high in 2019. If we look at the price movement in the last 30 days, the highest price was recorded as 0.35 USD & 0.00007262 BTC. It has shown a downward trend of over -22% in the last 30 days. As on April 04, 2019 at 07:34:03 UTC, the market cap of the coin was 998,061,705 USD, and the 24h volume was 35,641,967 USD. In the last 7 days, the coin value moved between 0.30 USD & 0.27 USD. Although MIOTA had started the year on a high note with a price of each coin trading at 0.38 USD, the diminishing trend had set in soon after with some respite in April when the market witnessed a sudden boom. In the next few days, the first resistance level of the coin will be reached at 0.30 USD.
MIOTA Price Prediction until 2020:
IOTA has given many reasons for the investors to trust in it and make long term investments. IOTA has sealed partnerships with many big players including Microsoft, Bosch, and Fujitsu. Recently, IOTA partnered with Jaguar to reward drivers with MIOTA tokens for giving traffic updates. The efforts can collectively lead to a price surge of about 10 USD by the end of 2019, and the value of the coin can go as high as 50 USD by the end of 2020. For more updates, just go through our IOTA Price Prediction page to know more further price momentum details on the basis of future perspective.
The investors can invest in small chunks in the beginning to observe the movement of the coin in the next week.