- Currently trading at 77.00 USD, with an ROI of 1690.81%.
- Litecoin (LTC) might see an increase in trading volume after the launch of the new ErisX chain.
Litecoin (LTC), created by one of the well-known names in crypto space, Charlie Lee, is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency based on the Bitcoin. Litecoin uses a mechanism focused on the memory intensive Scrypt proof of work mining algorithm.
- Litecoin (LTC) is currently ranked at 5th place in the crypto chart as per CoinMarketCap.com.
- Total Market Cap of the crypto was 4,751,568,195 USD, On May 10, at UTC 07:44.
- At the same time, the 24-Hour volume was 3,001,880,067 USD, with a total of LTC coins in circulation.
- Against Bitcoin, the crypto was valued at 61,707,232 BTC per chip.
- Against Litecoin’s 25-day’s back value, which was 82.94 USD on April 14, today, the value of crypto declined by 7.16%.
- All-Time High: 29 USD (Dec 19, 2017)
- All Time Low: 11 USD (Jan 14, 2015)
- Yesterday’s High / Low: 32 USD / 73.10 USD
- Yesterday’s Open / Close: 65 USD / 74.62 USD
- Yesterday’s Change: -0.027086 USD (-0.04%)
- Yesterday’s Volume: 2,532,851,418 USD
Latest News Regarding Litecoin (LTC):
The expectation of a larger scale bull run in the price of Litecoin seems to be heating the hopes of investors. One of the most important events in Litecoin is its halving that is bound to happen in August. Not to forget that halving of the crypto has a big impact on both Bitcoin and Litecoin. But, it is not necessary that the price will see an instant effect. On top of that, TD Ameritrade, a popular broker having a thumping presence in trading traditional financial assets, has made a fresh entry into the crypto market. With an announcement of backing an upcoming cryptocurrency exchange called ErisX, which will offer a trade in the cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC) and Ethereum (ETH).
Litecoin (LTC) Price Prediction:
According to Litecoin Forecast and if you look at the speculations of crypto analysts, most of them agree on the fact that though Litecoin (LTC) price is below its expected value at present, it will cross $90 USD mark by the end of 2019.