QTum is a decentralized blockchain based system built on the UTXO (Unspent Transaction Output) protocol used in Bitcoin.
- According to the CoinMarketCap, QTum is ranked at the 31st position tailing Decred in the top 100 cryptocurrencies list
- As on May 07, 2019 at 06:59:01 UTC, the market cap of the coin is 236,478,472 USD
- The price of the coin is trading at 2.47 USD & 0.00042467 BTC
- The 24 h volume has been 190,636,977 USD
- The ROI of the coin stands at -61.20%
- The circulating supply of the coin is now 95,701,152 QTUM as against the total supply of over 101,451,172 QTUM and maximum supply of 107,822,406 QTUM
- The downward trend of over -25% has been observed in the past 30 days
- As on April 10, 2019, at 06:49:01 UTC, the market cap of the coin was 296,863,809 USD
- The price was trading at 3.32 USD & 0.00063825 BTC
- The 24 h volume has been 153,219,188 USD
- In the last 30 days, the highest price was recorded at 3.67 USD & lowest was noticed at 2.29 USD
- The highest price moved to 2.75 USD and the lowest was 2.32 USD in the last 7 days
Qtum is an open source platform using a proof-of-stake algorithm to build solutions for the enterprises. In a very short span of time, QTum has been able to achieve significant milestones in all spheres. This is the result of a dedicated and focused team of people working rigorously to make something extraordinary. QTum platform is scalable, secure, fast and flexible. With the recent launch of its Unita protocol for enterprises, the company is gaining momentum to become the preferred choice for large business houses. The Unita protocol provides a decentralized data storage system along with many other amazing features.
QTum is built with the purpose of using blockchain in the mainstream business and increase the adoption of technology to solve real business problems. Recently, the company has announced its partnerships with the Google Cloud Platform which will lead to a tremendous surge in price as well as popularity for the platform. By launching its suite on Google cloud platform, the company has encouraged the majority of developers to come on board and become part of this revolutionary journey. QTum can be used on Apple Pay and Samsung Pay as well. The company had partnered with Amazon Web Services last year. QTum is growing at a fast pace and hence can be expected to reach over 10 USD by the end of the year 2019. In the next 2 years, the price can reach as high as 100 USD.