- Ripple’s CEO Brad Garlinghouse vouches for the strong technological base of the platform
- Ripple’s partnerships with global leading banks like Euro Exim and fintech firms like SendFriend will lead to a surge
Ripple was ranked at the second position after Bitcoin towards the end of 2018. The unique platform used for hassle-free cross border transactions has partnered with top-notch banks, IT firms and fintech companies since its inception in 2012. The community of supporters in the Ripple coin (XRP) remains positive in its further growth reaching newer heights, and the current data reassures this belief.
- Ripple has been ranked at 3rd position in the top 100 cryptocurrencies list by the CoinMarketCap
- As on May 12, 2019, at 08:44:00 UTC, the market cap of the coin is 13,284,805,377 USD
- The price of a coin is trading between 0.31 USD & 0.00004408 BTC
- The 24 h volume is now 2,425,659,095 USD
- The ROI of XRP stands at 5,271.40%
- The circulating supply of the coin has been 42,133,310,721 XRP, and the total supply is 99,991,633,428 XRP
In the last 30 days, the price of Ripple coin has traded between 0.34 USD & 0.28 USD. As on April 05, 2019 at 05:34:01 UTC, the market cap of the coin was 13,893,297,978 USD. The value of XRP was recorded at 0.33 USD &0.00006758 BTC. The 24 h volume has been 1,576,225,867 USD. There has been a downward trend of over -6% in the last 40 days. The end of May 2019 can expect Ripple’s first resistance level at 0.32 USD.
Ripple Price Prediction till 2020:
XRP has been on a topsy turvy ride in 2019. The coin kicked off 2019 trading at a price of over 0.36 USD but dipped to almost 0.29 USD in February. The value of each coin again picked up in March and showed a steady trend at around 0.31 USD but surged steeply in April reaching as high as 0.36 USD once again. Ripple’s recent alliance with Indian IT giant, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is a giant leap towards exploring new markets. The investors surely have given thumbs up to the cryptocurrency. The value of the coin can reach 1 USD by the end of 2019 and can cross over 10 USD by 2020.
As the prices are trading at a lower range, this is the best time to buy Ripple (XRP) in bulk. The long term outlook is definitely bullish with an exponential surge soon.