- Nasdaq Global Index Data ServiceSM (GIDS) has added Ripple on its index.
- The long term outlook places the coin at $10 by the end of 2020.
Ripple (XRP) has been recently added in the Nasdaq Global Index Data ServiceSM (GIDS). Though the index is yet to come to live, Google has already started showing the index on its search. Ripple’s liquid index is now available on Google’s Nasdaq RSS feed. The same is also accessible on TradingViews as well. Another major indices portal, Brave New Coin, has also decided to show Ripple on its website, but it is yet to be live on this portal as well. The value of each Ripple coin will grow for now. The long term outlook puts the coin at 1 USD by the end of 2019. We should analyze the current figures to realize the complete growth pattern.
Ripple Price Chart
- Ripple (XRP) is the 3rd largest coin in the crypto world.
- The ROI of Ripple stands at 5287.16%.
- A total of 42,133,310,721 XRP coins are in current circulations.
- The current market cap as on 13th May at 01:44 UTC stands at 13,351,972,185 USD.
- The value of each Ripple coin stands at 0.316898 USD and 0.00004508 BTC.
- The current 24h volume rests at 1,932,124,782 USD at the same UTC.
Ripple (XRP) started the year with a moderate price level at 0.37 USD. But soon the coin started showing price variations and inconsistencies. The highest point of the coin was on 0.38 USD on 10th January and the lowest ever value was reached on 29th January at 0.29 USD. Ripple coin showed a huge growth consonance to the global boom on 1st April. The growth period was soon lost, and now the coin is showing unpredictable restraints. The market cap on 13th April was 13,642,195,314 USD, and the value of each coin was 0.326430 USD and 0.00006402 BTC. The current market cap and the value of each coin are almost 2% less than the value of last month.
Ripple Price Prediction-
We predict the Ripple (XRP) to rise for now. By the end of this quarter, the value should touch as high as 0.33 USD. The next resistance point should be at 0.35 USD. The medium-term and long term outlook is also bullish. By the end of 2019, the value of Ripple should touch the 1 USD level and by the end of 2020, the value should rest at 10 USD.
So, is ripple worth investing in? Buying it at the current value is advised and holding the lots until 2020 will give a huge dividend. Thus we can conclude that Ripple XRP future value looks really promising.