- Ripple continues playing an underdog with the average price surge
- Ripple’s XRP is listed on Coinbase but yet to report an upward surge many weeks after the announcement
Ripple’s XRP token is the blockchain based cryptocurrency which can be used by financial institutions around the world for their cross border transactions. Ripple has already been used by many banks globally to enable hassle-free inter-country transactions which are faster and involves a minimal fee. As per Brad Garlinghouse, CEO of Ripple, the firm has partnered with over 100 plus financial institutions in 2018 and yet to gain momentum despite all these measures. The current market data is positive and shows long term sustenance but the currency is not able to show any remarkable growth in the past few weeks.
- XRP is ranked at the 3rd position according to CoinMarketCap’s global cryptocurrencies list
- The ROI of the coin stands at 6,625.78%
- The market cap is reported at 16,503,898,595 USD as on May 19,2019 at 09:44:01 UTC
- The price of the coin is now 0.39 USD & 0.00004953 BTC
- The 24 h volume is now 2,028,439,017 USD
- The circulating supply of the coin is reported at 42,133,310,721 XRP, and total supply is now 99,991,633,428 XRP
There has been an upward trend of over 21% in the value of XRP coin in the past one month with the highest price peaking to 0.47 USD and lowest dipping to 0.28 USD. The coin reported a similar pattern in the last 7 days as well when the lowest was reported at 0.30 USD. As on April 23, 2019, at 09:34:00 UTC, the market cap of the coin was reported at 13,565,079,612 USD. The price was around 0.32 USD and 0.00005953 BTC, and the 24 h volume was 1,126,126,635 USD.
XRP Price Prediction till 2020:
XRP had reached its all-time high in January 2018 when the price of the coin was 3.84 USD. The coin has not shown any drastic movements in 2019 and has rather maintained a consistent trend in the range of 0.35 USD and 0.50 USD. Ripple (XRP) has immense potential, and it can be achieved in 2019 with a focused approach and strategic partnerships. XRP can reach up to 1 USD by the end of 2019, and in the next two years, the price of XRP coin will be between 10 USD and 50 USD.
Ripple has a sustainable business approach, and although it’s moving slowly but has maintained a steady upward approach. Buy XRP in bulk for long term returns.