- Ripple’s aim to replace the banking sector has faced resistance by the officials of the Top European bank.
- The 2019 prediction goes with $1.1.
Ripple (XRP) has been a dominant actor in the field of the alliance between the whole banking system and cryptocurrencies. RippleNet tries to become a substitute for the banking system by facilitating all kinds of financial transactions at an affordable cost. As per the recent data, more than 200 banks use Ripple’s service for validating transactions. But Ripple’s aspiration to become a substitute has been marred by the Daniel Daianu, an official from the southern-central European country’s national bank. He said crypto is not a real currency, but it is a financial asset. Cryptocurrencies can never replace the banks. However, this revelation has not impacted the market for Ripple. We predict the coin to reach 0.43 USD by the end of this quarter. Let’s now look at the current facts and figures of Ripple coin.
Current Ripple Price Statistics-
- Ripple (XRP) is the 3rd largest crypto coin in the digital market.
- The ROI (Return on Investment) of Ripple coin stands at 6650.38%.
- A total of 42,116,677,673 XRP coins are in current circulation.
- The market cap as on 21st May at 01:14 UTC stands at 16,701,104,741 USD.
- The value of each XRP coin stands at 0.396544 USD and 0.00004991 BTC.
- The 24h volume at the same UTC stands at 2,054,991,958 USD.
Ripple Coin has been more or less consistent on its track since the starting of the year 2019. There have a few cases of steep price variations. The lowest point of the coin was on 29th January at 0.28 USD, and the highest point was on 16th May at 0.45 USD. The market cap on 21st April was 13,780,461,913 USD. And the value of each coin was 0.328335 USD. The current market cap and the value of XRP coin in USD are respectively 21.19% and 20.77% more than the figures for last month.
XRP Price Prediction –
The current trading price of Ripple coin is 0.39 USD, and we predict the coin to have an upward trend. The resistance will be at 0.43 USD. From there it will have a fall to 0.40 USD, and it will rise again to breach 1.1 USD price target by the end of 2019.
It is a good time to buy new coins. Short-term investors can see at 0.43 USD to get a quick gain. 3 times the current value will profit long term holders.