- Stellar’s technology to be used to digitize a global payment system through World Wire
- Stellar gains adoption from 6 more banks listed with IBM
Stellar has got it in its very name. The open source, decentralized platform’s cryptocurrency, Lumens (XLM) is ready to take on the world through its advanced features like faster transactions in a secure environment. Founded in 2014 by Jed McCaleb, the system has been built exclusively to address real-world challenges by integrating blockchain in the business model.
- Stellar is ranked at the 9th position in the top 100 cryptocurrencies list by the Coin MarketCap
- The ROI of the Stellar coins (XLM) stands at 3,061.76%
- The market cap is 1,793,455,884 USD as on May 11, 2019 at 07:49:01 UTC
- The price of XLM stands at 0.093 USD & 0.00001441 BTC
- The 24 h volume has been 239,978,976 USD at the same UTC
- The circulating supply of the coin is 19,184,659,308 XLM
Stellar has shown a downward trend of over -28% in the last 40 days. The value of the XLM coin moved between 0.10 USD and 0.08 USD in the past 7 days. As on April 8, 2019, at 05:39:00 UTC, the market cap of the coin was 2,520,931,175 USD, the price was trading at 0.130 USD & 0.00002523 BTC, and 24h volume was 349,644,975 USD. The first resistance level of the coin will be achieved in the next 2 weeks at 0.094 USD.
Stellar Price Prediction until 2020:
Stellar had recorded an all-time high on January 4, 2018, at 0.93 USD. The value of the coin has been showing a sideways trend since the beginning of 2019 when the price of each Stellar coin was trading at 0.11 USD. It dipped to almost 0.085 USD in the month of February and then again bounced back in March. Currently, the value of Stellar coin is showing a downward trend; however with the introduction of IBM’s World Wire; the bullish trend is expected to follow soon. Besides, Stellar has the support of companies like Deloitte and other global banks vouching for its growth. The price of the coin can reach as high as USD 10 by the end of 2019 and can cross USD 100 by the end of 2020.
Buy Stellar after two weeks in smaller chunks and observe the price movement for one month before making huge investments.