- Development projects are the USP of Stellar (XLM).
- The USD Vs. Stellar price was at 0.100403 USD.
The success of Stellar (XLM) is based on its development projects, that the team has invested a lot into. Due to which, instead of the bearish market, the platform has gained more visibility and resulted in to further market scalability.
- According to CoinMarketCap, Stellar (XLM) is at 9th place in cryptocurrency rankings.
- On May 13, at UTC 08:39, the 24-Hour volume in the altcoin was 307,447,971
- At the same time, total Market Cap of the crypto was 1,926,194,574 USD, with a total of 19,184,677,108 XLM coins in circulation.
- If you look at Stellar Vs. Bitcoin pricing, the crypto was valued at 0.00001424 BTC per chip.
- 25-days, on April 17, Stellar (XLM) was trading at 0.116636 USD, since then its value has declined by about 13.25%.
(Jan 04, 2018)
(Nov 18, 2014)
|Yesterday||0.106104 USD||0.096868 USD|
|7-days||0.106104 USD||0.088298 USD|
|30-days||0.124288 USD||0.088298 USD|
Yesterday was a flat trading day for Stellar (XLM) as it opened at 0.104128 USD and wrapped up the day at 0.098866 USD, with an intraday gain of -0.005262 USD (-5.05%). The total trading volume of Stellar (XLM) for the previous day was 347,468,949 USD.
Stellar (XLM) Price Prediction:
Stellar (XLM) is arguably the best dapps development platform for the new developers and start-ups. Not to forget that the transaction fees are dictated by the prevailing market price of the XLM coin, which ultimately results in low fees. Although different experts have varied opinion regarding the future of XLM chips, most of them had shown optimism regarding its value and furthermore added that by the end of the year, Stellar might give a 5X return.