Stellar Lumens (XLM) Price Analysis: New Partnerships Giving The Altcoin A Head Start For Next Bull Run
- Currently trading at 0.091327 USD, with a negative ROI of 2,969.09%.
- Wevest Digital AG, a global fintech company, recently announced to provide digital investment banking services using Steller blockchain.
Stellar (XLM) is a payment platform aimed to bridge the gap between financial institutions. On top of that, reducing the cost and time required for cross-border transfers is another concerning issue for Steller.
- According to CoinMarketCap, Steller (XLM) is at 9th place in cryptocurrency rankings.
- On May 09, at UTC 09:54, the 24-Hour volume was 204,444,065 USD.
- At the same time, total Market Cap of the crypto was 1,750,076,113 USD, with a total of 19,162,820,780 XLM chips in circulation.
- Against Bitcoin, the crypto was valued at 0.00001519 BTC per chip.
- 25-days, on April 13, Steller was trading at 0.115898 USD, since then its value declined by about 21.2%.
(Jan 04, 2018)
(Nov 18, 2014)
|Yesterday||0.095035 USD||0.093477 USD|
|7-days||0.104857 USD||0.091327 USD|
|30-days||0.128422 USD||0.091327 USD|
Yesterday was a flat trading day for Steller (XLM) as it opened at 0.094908 USD and wrapped up the day at 0.093697 USD, with an intraday loss of 0.001211 USD (-1.28%). Total trading volume of Bitcoin for the previous day was 205,343,058 USD.
Steller (XLM) Recent Projects:
Recently, wevest Digital AG, a Berlin-based fintech company, has announced to use Steller network to avail digital investment banking services for small and medium-sized enterprises. It will issue a Security Token service based on the Steller (XLM) technology. Another piece of good news is that payment platform Wirex is all set to launch as much as 26 stable coins on the Stellar blockchain network. In addition to that, it stated that the stable coins would have a support base against global currencies like the U.S. dollar, euro, pound, and others. Not to forget that Steller (XLM) is available on well-known currency exchanges like Coinsquare and CoinDeal, from where one can avail the digital banking services and can also withdraw it directly to one’s crypto wallet.
According to XLM Predictions and various experts, it is the right time to make a buy in Steller as by the end of 2019; it is most likely to touch the $1 mark.