- IBM’s World Wire uses Stellar blockchain as the underlying technology
- Stellar prices to go up with the Bitcoin bull run and increasing XLM’s adoption among banks
The unique model of the decentralized blockchain based platform, Stellar, has made cross border transactions hassle-free for worldwide banks. The cryptocurrency founded by Jed McCaleb in 2014 has achieved a stalwart reputation and trust of investors & large enterprises through continuous technological advancements. The currency token used by the platform is Lumens (XLM) and is sailing fairly well in the crypto market currently.
- Stellar is ranked at the 9th position in the top 100 cryptocurrencies globally
- The ROI of Stellar (XLM) stands at 3,627.10%
- The circulating supply of the coin is 19,185,275,588 XLM as against the total supply of over 104,982,420,568 XLM
- As on May 14, 2019, at 12:14:01 UTC, the market cap of XLM is noted at 2,129,073,286 USD
- The price of the coin stands at 0.11 USD & 0.00001383 BTC
- The 24 h volume has been 588,769,288 USD
A downward trend of over -8% has been noticed in the last 40 days with the price moving between 0.11 USD and 0.088 USD in the past one month. A similar pattern has been maintained in the past week as well. As on April 8, 2019, at 17:39:00 UTC, the value of each XLM coin was noted at 0.12 USD & 0.00002466 BTC. The market cap of the coin was 2,448,242,985 USD, and 24 h volume was 372,039,413 USD. The first resistance level can be expected at 0.09 USD in the next 2 weeks.
Stellar Price Prediction until 2020:
Stellar has been maintaining an almost steady trend since the beginning of 2019 with the price of the coin peaking up to 0.13 USD in the April market boom. The sudden bull run of Bitcoin has impacted many cryptocurrencies including Stellar. As per Stellar Lumens forecast, the XLM price is expected to shoot up in the upcoming weeks. Stellar’s recent listing on the Coinbase platform is now making it more accessible to the traders, and hence a price surge of over 75% can be expected till the end of 2019 with the highest peaking to almost 0.15 USD. In the next 2 years, the value of each XLM coin will fall between 10 USD and 100 USD.
Stellar is here for the long term sustenance and can be targeted for bigger investments returning huge dividends in the imminent future.