- Stellar goes up with the bull run of Bitcoin
- Stellar’s technology to be used by partner banks of IBM
Stellar has been benefitted hugely by its partnership with IBM as the company has introduced Stellar’s underlying technology to its partner bringing mainstream adoption a step closer for the network. Stellar’s Lumens (XLM) tokens can be used for cross border transactions and maintain a faster approach enabling banks to expand their operations in remote areas & countries. Stellar has reported a phenomenal growth since its inception in 2014 by Jed McCaleb and has been on a growth trend since past one month.
- Stellar is ranked at the 9th position in the global cryptocurrencies list
- Stellar ROI stands at 4,495.07%
- The circulating supply of the coin is now 19,185,277,188 XLM
- As on May 19, 2019, at 11:44:01 UTC, the market cap of XLM is noted at 2,614,670,479 USD
- The price of the coin stand at 0.136 USD & 0.00001715 BTC
- The 24 h volume has been 427,232,236 USD
In the last 30 days, the price of XLM has moved between the range of 0.158 USD and 0.088 USD. An almost similar pattern was observed in the last 7 days as well. The market cap of the coin was reported at 2,012,839,755 USD as on April 25, 2019, at 09:39:00 UTC. The price was trading at 0.103 USD, and the 24 h volume was 295,997,038 USD. There has been an upward trend of over 32% in the past month.
Stellar Price Prediction till 2020:
Stellar (XLM) reached its all-time high in January 2018 when the price of the coin was reported at 0.938 USD. Since the onset of 2019, XLM has been moving sideways till May when the price of the coin showed a steep upward surge. The investors have all the reasons to be happy and content, but there’s a lot that can be expected from Stellar due to its unique technology and top-notch partnerships. The second half of 2019 can yield better results as the price of XLM can go up to 1 USD. Two years down the line, the price of Stellar coin can rise up to 10 USD.
According to Stellar Lumens Price Prediction, Stellar is beneficial for long-term investments as the returns are higher and there are no other currencies in immediate competition apart from Ripple, which is also finding its ground since the past few days.