- Tron (TRX) network achieved 100M transactions over 173 days.
- Tron Vs. USD was valued at 0.024729 USD, with an ROI of 1,105.57%
Tron (TRX) has garnered a lot of attention over the past few months. As a platform to create and deploy decentralized applications dapps, Tron has made a name for itself, especially after the launch of its Mainnet.
- Tron (TRX) is currently ranked at 11th place in the crypto chart as per CoinMarketCap.
- Total Market Cap of the crypto was 1,649,507,226 USD, On May 13, at UTC 11:14.
- At the same time, the 24-Hour volume was 801,042,097 USD, with a total of 66,682,072,191 TRX chips in circulation.
- Against Bitcoin, the crypto was valued at 0.00000350 BTC per chip.
- Against Tron’s 25-day’s back value, which was 0.026775 USD on April 17, today, the value of crypto jumped off by 8.4%.
- All-Time High: 300363 USD (Jan 05, 2018)
- All Time Low: 001091 USD (Sep 15, 2017)
- Yesterday’s High / Low: 025675 USD / 0.023411 USD
- Yesterday’s Open / Close: 025283 USD / 0.023754 USD
- Yesterday’s Change: -0.001529 USD (-6.05%)
- Yesterday’s Volume: 833,444,362 USD
Tron (TRX) Price Prediction:
As a decentralized platform, Tron provides a lot of flexibility and a cheap transaction cost for the developers to publish the content. Besides, it is one of the very few blockchains which enables publishing of the content without any restrictions. Tron has shown enormous potential as a host platform for dapps, and its usability will increase further, with time. As a crypto watcher, we would advise you to invest in TRON now, if you are looking for adding another crypto in your portfolio. As per TRX Price Forecast, Tron is expected to trade at 0.5 USD by the end of 2019.