- VeChain has been the poster boy for its rightfully timed alliance with Game of Thrones
- VeChain has partnered with Zeux increasing its adoption manifolds
VeChain has always maintained the poster boy stature with strategic alliances. Since its introduction in 2015, VeChain has kept the eyes on the big prize of targeting enterprises by positioning blockchain as the solutions for the real world problems. The current picture looks highly promising adding to its glory of attracting more investors to buy VeChain.
- According to the CoinMarketCap, VeChain (VET) is ranked at the 28th position in the top 100 cryptocurrencies list and tailing USD Coin with a marginal difference
- The ROI of VET stands at negative 61.12% currently
- The circulating supply of VeChain is 55,454,734,800 VET as against the total supply of 86,712,634,466 VET
- As on May 10, 2019, at 05:49:04 UTC, the market cap of the coin has been 331,509,240 USD
- The price of VeChain is trading at 0.0059 USD & 0.00000097 BTC
- The 24 h volume stands at 12,594,082 USD
In the last 45 days, the value of the coin has shown a downward trend of -24%. As on April 03, 2019 at 23:34:03 UTC, the price of VeChain was trading at 0.0078 USD & 0.00000154 BTC. The 24 h volume stood at 30,577,998 USD, and the market cap was reported at 435,813,070 USD. In the last 7 days, the price of the coin moved between 0.0068 USD & 0.0057 USD. In the next month, the coin can be expected to reach its first resistance level at 0.0062 USD.
VeChain Price Prediction until 2020:
Towards the end of the last year on September 04, 2018, VeChain coin had reached its all-time high of 0.019 USD. VET price has shown fluctuations since then and it was trading at around 0.0039 USD at the onset of 2019. The value of the coin showed an upward trend until Mid April and reached its peak value and has been dipped marginally since then. However, in the meantime, VeChain partnered with the makers of Game of Thrones, an HBO series with over tremendous viewership across the globe. This has placed it back in the game. Additionally, VeChain has partnered with the fintech giant, Zeux and now VET will be accepted as a payment option on Apple Pay & Samsung Pay. All this contributes to a positive trend in the VeChain cryptocurrency. The price of the coin can reach as high as USD 0.02 by the end of 2019 and can cross USD 10 by 2020.
If you are looking for a long term reliable investment, VeChain is the best bet.