- VeChain’s partnership with BMW for their VerifyCar project and being accepted as a payment option on Apple Pay & Samsung Pay should lead to an upward trend
- The coin can cross 0.008 resistance level in the imminent future with the recent Game of Thrones collaboration
VeChain was founded in 2015, and Sunny Lu is currently the CEO of the cryptocurrency platform. The decentralized blockchain powered network aims to solve the real-world business problems through its unique economic model using the dual-token system.
- VeChain is currently ranked at the 26th position in the top 100 cryptocurrencies list by CoinMarketCap
- The ROI of the coin stands at negative 59.34%
- Currently, the circulating supply of VeChain (VET) is 55,454,734,800 VET
- The price of the coin is trading at USD 0.006 & $0.00000104 BTC as on May 8, 2019, at 12:14:09 UTC
- The market cap at the same UTC has reached 338,964,626 USD
- The 24 h volume stands at 12,080,466 USD
VeChain has been maintaining a steady upward movement since the beginning of the year and the value of the coin increased by over 94% since January. However, for the last 30 days, the coin has shown a downward trend of -14%. The market cap was reported at 426,557,363 USD, the price was trading at 0.007 USD & 0.00000153 BTC, and the 24 h volume had reached 26,630,905 USD as on April 03, 2019 at 19:34:08 UTC. In the last 7 days, the value of VeChain has been between in the range of 0.0068 USD to 0.0059 USD.
VeChain Price Prediction for the next 2 years:
The market sentiment is positive for VeChain as the company has inked some strategic partnerships over the past few months. The collaboration with BMW marks the platform’s entry into the large automobile space. Soon, the outcome of this will be reflected in the overall worth of the coin as it climbs up the coin ladder. The immediate trend in the next few quarters looks bullish if VeChain stands its ground. The next resistance level will come at 0.010 USD by the end of the quarter and the value of the coin should be between 0.020 USD to 0.050 USD. By the end of 2020, the price of the coin should reach over 1 USD.
This is the best time to invest in VeChain in bulk as the return can be expected to be huge by the end of 2020 if it sustains the market fluctuations till then.