RabbitHole introduces new on-chain reputation system ETH Earned
RabbitHole recently announced the release of ETH Earned, its new on-chain reputation system. The system has been introduced to reward users’ network participation. With ETH Earned, RabbitHole aims to reward users for their efforts, making participation as strong as investments.
The more quests users complete, the more ETH Earned score they will get. This score can be tracked on the Rewards Page of their account. To ensure that the ETH Earned is calculated fairly, RabbitHole is letting every participant earn the same amount regardless of the token price fluctuations.
In the latest post by RabbitHole, the network has specified multiple use cases of ETH Earned. It acts as a reputation-building benchmark, making participation valuable in the crypto ecosystem.
Here are some ways that ETH Earned can be beneficial:
- Sybil-Resistance: As users gain a high ETH Earned score, their wallet becomes more resistant to Sybil breaches.
- Quest Eligibility: In the coming time, the ETH Earned score will determine users’ eligibility for particular quests. It will ensure that the user possesses the required knowledge and experience to undertake complicated tasks.
- Exclusive Platform Access: Users that boast a high ETH Earned score can gain exclusive access to communities and platforms across the crypto circuit.
- Scoring Wallets: With ETH Earned, RabbitHole has introduced a new way of scoring wallets. It accounts for the balance and users’ active contributions to the network.
- Token Airdrops: In the future, projects may decide to reward users based on their ETH Earned score. It will benefit users that show a strong commitment to the network.
- Governance Capabilities: Decentralized organizations can potentially assess ETH Earned score to allot governance weight.
- Incentivize Learning: By rewarding users for their participation, projects can foster an engaged and informed community.
RabbitHole believes that a sustainable crypto network relies on fair token distribution. ETH Earned is its first step towards making on-chain contributions users’ first priority.