- Ripple is down by 0.5% over the last 24 hours and falls miles behind its weekly high.
- The coin’s next halt may happen at 0.2567 USD.
Ripple has been following the market trend and falls by 0.5% in the last 24 hours; the coin is now at 0.2591 USD. XRP has seen four major price shifts in this period and it has a weekly high at 0.2652 USD. In the short-term, the coin is likely to show a neutral performance.
Ripple Current Statistics:
- Ripple is currently ranked at 3rd in the market with an ROI of 4,355.84%.
- A total of 42,984,656,144 XRP coins are in current circulation.
- The market cap as on 09th September at 04:04 UTC stands at 11,258,299,603 USD.
- The value of each coin stands at 0.00002524 BTC and 0.2591 USD.
- The 24h volume rests at 1,004,161,343 USD.
XRP to USD Price Comparison:
XRP started the week with a fall of 2.35% on 02nd September itself. This fall placed the coin at 0.2584 USD. The next swing was a steep dip of 6.77%, which took the coin to its lowest point of the week at 0.2492 USD.
This fall happened over 3 days and it had a break on September 06. This variation was followed by a hike of 6.73% and this hike added 0.0168 USD to the coin.
Yesterday, XRP was at 0.2660 USD. The final swing happened between 08th September and 09th September; this swing is a decrement of 2.56 % which pushed the coin to 0.2592 USD as per the latest data.
Ripple Price Prediction:
XRP has a huge potential to bring a turnaround, but it may have to wait for a little longer. In the short-term, it may soon touch the support at 0.2567 USD. The next probable resistance and support levels are given below.
|1st Resistance||0.265614667 USD|
|2nd Resistance||0.268145333 USD|
|3rd Resistance||0.271317667 USD|
|1st Support Level||0.259911667 USD|
|2nd Support Level||0.256739333 USD|
|3rd Support Level||0.254208667 USD|