- Ripple records 25% downtrend from $0.35 to $0.26 since the onset of 2019
- Ripple may rise up to $0.30 in the next 7 days
Ripple is moving at a slow pace since the beginning of the year and currently moving in the downward direction since the past few weeks. The coin has also recorded a slump from its initial value at the beginning of the year, but it may not be a permanent phase. The current market performance of XRP may change quickly in the next few weeks when the coin resorts to rising trends again.
XRP Price Statistics:
As on August 18, 2019, at 07:42:13 UTC, the price of XRP coin is noted to be $0.26, and it has dipped from $0.35 to this value since the beginning of the year recording over 25% downtrend. The coin moved around $0.35 in the first 4 months but then started climbing up to reach as high as $0.50 in the month of July. It was a gradual increase as the coin moved above $0.45 almost from May to July beginning. It has been slumping since then.
- The price of XRP token stands at $0.26 and 0.00002615 BTC
- The market cap of the coin has reached $11,386,430,571
- The 24 h volume of the coin is now $835,888,970
- The ROI of the coin stands at 4,412.80%
- The circulating supply is now 42,890,708,341 XRP
XRP’s lowest recorded value yesterday was $0.25, and it closed the day trading at $0.26. Currently, the coin is moving at the same value but may close the day trading at or above $0.27.
XRP Price Prediction:
XRP started the year trading at $0.35 and slumped to $0.26 in the first 8 months. But, it gave the traders good moments of surging trends in May and June when the coin value touched $0.50. This may repeat in the next 2 months, and this time, XRP may even move past $0.50 to trade above it.
It is a good time to consider long term investments in the XRP token and get huge dividends in the future.