- XRP drops by 4% in a day from $0.41 to $0.39
- Ripple needs a strong pull to come out of the declining trends
Ripple coin continues to be a non-performer in the top 10 cryptocurrencies of the world, and there are no signs of recovery as yet. The coin is dropping in value almost every day since the last few weeks and continues to trade between the range of $0.37 and $0.42. The current market statistics show sloppy and static trends.
Ripple Price Comparison:
In the last day, XRP price has dropped from $0.41067 to its current value at $0.39260 as on July 7, 2019, at 06:27:43 UTC. The coin was trading around $0.38116 till the mid of yesterday post which it surged steeply to reach $0.41 mark and stayed there briefly before it started to crumble down again.
- The value of XRP to USD is currently trading at $0.39 and 0.00003500 BTC
- The market cap of the coin is noted to be $16,724,088,131
- The 24 h volume of the coin is now $1,608,885,771
- The ROI of the coin stands at 6,599.47%
- The circulating supply has been 42,566,596,173 XRP
Ripple recorded the lowest value at $0.37 yesterday, and the first resistance level of the coin can be expected at $0.4054 post, which it may start surging rapidly.
XRP Price Prediction & Conclusion:
Ripple has been under-performing since the beginning of this year when the coin was trading at $0.35. It may further go down to this value in the next week unless the firm makes some strategic move to save the token from rapidly declining trends. The crypto requires a strong pull so that it can start surging above $0.40 and then $0.45. As the prices are low, this is a good time to invest in XRP for long-term returns.