- XRP goes all bullish; crosses 0.45 USD
- In the last 24 hours, XRP has shown a price growth of 5%
- XRP price trend shows volatility after the notable price surge
- RSI for XRP/USD appears around 60
Ripple is finally out of the bearish trap and is tracing notable price spikes. XRP had seen a strong bearish phase in the last week and it made some significant price recoveries over the weekend. Notably, Bitcoin also soared above 9300 USD.
XRP is still in the impact of market bulls as yesterday it has surged above its major resistance level at 0.45 USD. Also, an announcement regarding the partnership between XRP and MoneyGram, a money transfer giant is anticipated to further accelerate the momentum in XRP price trend.
Current Statistics of XRP:
At 05:04:50 UTC, XRP was trading at 0.4514 USD while holding 19,042,878,320 USD as its Market Capitalization. 42,501,950,124 XRP coins are currently in circulation. XRP fetches 7,527.84% of RoI (Return on Investment.)
Ripple 1-Day Price Chart:
Yesterday, XRP was initially trading at 0.4299 USD and maintained its price range between 0.42 USD to 0.43 USD. Ripple then took a sharp surge and reached as high as 0.4632 USD with an increase of 7.89%. Despite followed by a pullback, XRP is currently hovering between 0.45 USD to 0.44 USD with a bullish trend. In the last 24 hours, Ripple price has increased by 5%.
- The MACD indicator for XRP seems volatile after the price surge; also indicates Bullish trend
- RSI for XRP/USD appears around 60, heading towards overbought momentum
- The technical indicator reveals how the investors have been approaching XRP over a day. It points out to the ‘BUY’ section for Ripple looking at its rising price.
Prediction and Conclusion:
If XRP escalates its bullish rally, which it is expected to, it will face initial resistance at 0.462 USD, followed by 0.475 USD and 0.492 USD. though if it makes a downward move, it will see support levels at 0.431 USD and 0.414 USD, along with a major support price at 0.40 USD.