- Ripple price cleared the resistance level of $0.42, currently holding at $0.43
- The 1-Day chart of XRP price shows a short term bearish trend line which rebounded from the support level near $0.41
- A price decline below $0.42 can cause XRP price to dip near major support level of $0.40
Ripple price is currently heading for gains as the price trend of XRP is correcting upwards after a gradual price plunge of yesterday morning. It is likely to surge further if it maintains its price level above $0.42.
XRP has closed the week with its price at $0.4275 on 16th June, which is 10.09% higher than its past week’s closed price at $0.3883 on 9th June. It saw quite a notable surge over the last weekend, and it even went above $0.46 on 17th June with a bullish impact. Though yesterday’s XRP price trend saw bears coming in. At present, the Ripple price is indicating a steady price recovery.
Current Statistics of Ripple coin:
At 05:51:29 UTC, Ripple price is trading at $0.4303 while having a Market Capitalization of $18,411,591,411. It holds 42,501,950,124 XRP as its Circulating supply, and it fetches ROI (Return on Investment) of 7,274.97%.
XRP/USD 1 Day Price Chart by TradingView
Yesterday, with an opening price as high as $0.4478, XRP surged to $0.4559. With a gradual pullback, it went as down as $0.4183 with a decrease of 8.24% from its 24-hour high price. Correcting upwards, it had its yesterday’s close price at $0.4288.
The price movement of today morning seems bullish as it has crossed the price barrier at $0.4200 and is currently trading above $0.4300, which is also above its 30-day SMA of $0.4128, tracing a bullish trend line. In the last 24 hours, Ripple coin price has seen a decline of 4.12%. However, as XRP has surpassed the price level of $0.43, it is anticipated to take a fresh price increase.
- The current RSI indicator in the ripple price chart is clearly depicting value around 50 and is predicted to be heading upwards.
- MACD for XRP price over the last 24 hours, appears volatile, with a bullish impact, though at present, it seems to move upwards.
- The technical indicator for the time span of 1-day points out to the ‘BUY’ momentum for Ripple, looking at its bullish trend.
Ripple Price Prediction and Conclusion:
Ripple coin is likely to surge further if its price remains above the $0.42 price mark. It will face resistance at the price levels of $0.4417 and $0.4676. If XRP dips below $0.42, it may see further price decline, where it will see major support levels at $0.4041 and $0.393.