Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Maintains its Price Level at $0.40 While Awaiting a Price Boost
- Bears clutch over the price trend of Ripple
- RSI for XRP/USD is above 50; indicating stability
- XRP price trend of the last 24 hour lacks volatility
Ripple price has been ranging between 0.40 USD to 0.38 USD in the span of 24 hours. The XRP price is yet to cross the 0.40 USD mark since the last 3 days. XRP needs a strong price boost to speed up its price recovery. Apart from that, Product Marketing VP of Ripple, Kevin Mole, has revealed that Ripple has achieved a record-breaking surge in the number of transactions on RippleNet.
Current Statistics of Ripple:
At 11:06:09 UTC, XRP price is at 0.40 USD. With a Market Capitalization of 16,712,484,259 USD, Ripple holds 42,238,947,941 XRP as its Circulating Supply. Ripple fetches RoI (Return on Investment) of 6,636.06% for its investors.
XRP Price Chart:
The chart shows how the 0.40 USD price point has turned out to be a major barrier for XRP price which it has not been able to cross which creates a sharp resistance. XRP price has tumbled yesterday after touching 0.40 USD price mark and it went as low as 0.38 USD breaking support at 0.39 USD. With a sharp rebound, it managed to reach 0.39 USD, from where it gradually surged to 0.40 USD. Since then, Ripple has not dipped below 0.40 USD.
- Pointing out to stability, RSI for XRP is currently above 50.
- At present, MACD of XRP seems bearish with low volatility
- The technical indicator given above shows a real-time rating for a day and it is pointing out to ‘BUY’ momentum for Ripple.
Ripple Price Prediction and Conclusion:
A strong price boost is much awaited for Ripple as it is failing since a few days to rebound strongly and steadily. If XRP maintains an uptrend, it may see resistance at 0.416 USD. Though if the currency went down, it will see support levels at 0.38 USD, and 0.37 USD.