- Ripple becomes one of the Best places to work in 2019 by Inc
- Ripple’s Garlinghouse puts a halt on the currency’s sustenance issues
Ripple’s Brad Garlinghouse believes the currency will be an alternate mode of payment in major global banks by the end of 2019. The increasing adoption of Ripple xRapid platform is a testament to its faster transaction speed and can lead to signing up of more and more financial institutions. But the question right now is whether the traders will have that much faith in the currency to wait for the next 6 months. The market sentiment seems to be mixed.
Ripple Current Price Statistics:
As reflected in the graph below recorded on May 26, 2019, at 09:07:39 UTC, the price of XRP token had shown an upward trend of over 56% rising from $0.30 to $0.47 before it started to fall once again and now reaching the $0.30 threshold. The concern is whether the price will come a full circle with the starting price the same as the ending price of May or it will rise up in the next one week.
- XRP is ranked at the 3rd position in the global cryptocurrencies list
- The price of the coin is trading at $0.38 & 0.00004789 BTC at the time of writing
- The circulating supply of the coin is now 42,116,677,673 XRP
- The ROI stands at 6,431.25%
- The market cap of the coin has reached $16,157,431,998
If Ripple founder and a team of professionals are to be believed, the coin is nearing its worth and will surpass its all-time high value of $3.84 by the end of 2019. The price is currently low, and hence this is the best time to invest in the XRP token in bulk. The long term returns and overall market outlook of the coin are promising.