- Ripple’s XRP continues to move sideways despite Bitcoin run
- Ripple has community support and is a next-generation platform for global banking
Ripple has started 2019 with a bang with new partnerships and upgradation of the Ripple platform. From being introduced on shows like Ellen DeGeneres to attracting investments from celebrities like Ashton Kutcher, Ripple has always been in the news for its advanced technology enabling cross border payments. However, the coin value has not shown much improvement and continues to move the baby steps every day. Ripple team has to figure out a way to make every partnership count, and although Brad Garlinghouse would like to stay positive about the currency’s movement, investors have to reassure so as well.
Ripple Price Statistics:
As on May 27, 2019, at 09:04:20 UTC, the XRP coin showed a consistent trend rising up to $0.41. In the last one month, the value of the XRP token has shown an upward trend of over 36%.
- Ripple’s XRP is ranked at the 3rd position in the global cryptocurrencies list
- The price of the coin is currently trading at $0.41 & 0.00004696 BTC
- The 24 h volume is recorded at $2,199,425,891
- The market cap has now reached $17,239,365,947
- The ROI of the XRP coin is noted at 6,877.31%
- The circulating supply of the coin is now 42,116,677,673 XRP
- In the last seven days, the price of the Ripple coin has moved between the range of $0.41 & $0.36
The all-time high value of Ripple was reached in January 2018 at $3.84. The price of XRP should be able to cross the $1 mark by the end of 2019 if market speculations are to be believed. It should reach over $5 in the next two years. This is the ideal time to invest in XRP coins and start acclimatizing to the platform.