- XRP price trend of the last 24 hours seems volatile
- XRP enters the red zone again after maintaining its price level above 0.40 USD
- RSI for XRP is currently heading towards 70
- In the last 24 hours, Ripple price has increased with 5.26%
XRP has been struggling to come up with a strong rebound since a few days. Though it has struck some price rises, it has failed to have a grip over a noticeable price recovery. Additionally, the news of Ripple launching its office in Brazil is making rounds, however, it seems, it has not made any difference to the price trend of Ripple.
Ripple Price Current Statistics:
At 08:55:34 UTC, XRP was trading at 0.40 USD. It holds Market Capitalization of 16,742,435,315 USD with its Circulating Supply of 42,238,947,941 XRP. Ripple offers ROI (Return on Investment) of 6,648.13%.
XRP/USD 1 Day Chart By TradingView
Yesterday, XRP price went as low as 0.38 USD, which then saw a sharp price spike of 4.85% reaching at 0.40 USD in 1 hour and 3 minutes. Ripple price remained around 0.40 USD for quite a while. However, it again went bearish and tumbled to 0.39 USD. Currently, it has managed to touch 0.40 USD again. In the last 24 hours, XRP price has swelled by 5.26%
- RSI for XRP is currently heading towards 70, hinting at upcoming overbought momentum for Ripple
- MACD of XRP seems quite volatile with enough price fluctuations
- The technical indicator given above gives a real-time rating for a day and it is pointing out to the ‘SELL’ momentum for Ripple, the third largest cryptocurrency.
Ripple Price Prediction and Conclusion:
For the short term, Ripple is likely to remain bearish, it will probably take notable price surge till 2020.
According to its one day chart if XRP moves upward it may face resistance at 0.408 USD, 0.416 USD and 0.428. Meanwhile, if it goes short term bearish it can see support levels at 0.389 USD, 0.377 USD and 0.369 USD.