- Ripple is down by 3% over the last 24 hours and falls to 0.26 USD.
- The next resistance may come by the end of this week at 0.29 USD.
Ripple is yet to cope with the market. It has been under huge pressure for the last few weeks and it is yet to make any move to get out from its comfort zone of 0.27 USD. In the last 24 hours, the Ripple price has lost 3.01% with the help of four significant changes. Before analyzing those price changes, let us check out the current statistics.
XRP Price Statistics
- Ripple has an ROI (Return on Investment) of 4,524.59%.
- A total of 42,890,708,341 XRP coins are currently in circulation.
- The market cap as on 21st August at 02:56 UTC stands at 11,674,926,358 USD.
- The XRP price at the same UTC stands at 0.00002553 BTC and 0.2699 USD.
- The 24h volume is 1,104,768,343 USD.
XRP to USD Price Comparison
Ripple opened at 0.2823 USD and started falling soon. By 09:11 UTC, it reached 0.2702 USD with a 4.3% fall rate. It was followed by a short stint of growth at 1.76% which pushed the XRP to 0.2749 USD. However, the hike was not a long-standing one. It soon fell to 0.2717 USD over the next 3 hours from 14:23 UTC. The next few hours till the closing saw little inclination with huge volatility. But the latest swing between 23:48 UTC and 02:38 UTC of today cost the coin 0.0057 USD and this makes the coin to trade near 0.2690.
Ripple Price Prediction
It is yet to be known why Ripple did not follow the market trend when all other major coins took a flight last week. However Ripple usually takes time to show growth and it is expected to have a price rally before 2019 ends. The target for this week should be 0.291 USD.
|Ripple (XRP)||Resistance & Support Levels|
|1st Resistance Level||0.281550667 USD|
|2nd Resistance Level||0.287295333 USD|
|3rd Resistance Level||0.291349667 USD|
|1st Support Level||0.271751667 USD|
|2nd Support Level||0.267697333 USD|
|3rd Support Level||0.261952667 USD|