Second annual QuBit Conference Sofia 2019 offers its delegates experienced senior-level international speakers representing organizations such as FBI, ScaleFocus, DTS Solution, Kaspersky, SANS Institute, HypaSec, and many more, educational presentations, technical case studies, interactive panel discussions. You will have the opportunity to meet 80+ cybersecurity peers and build new professional relationships during popular networking sessions.
The first day, November 13th, is dedicated to full-day Hands-on Training led by professionals in the cybersecurity field. The delegates will get the opportunity to gain practical experience by choosing from three topics: Hacking Demo led by Aleksandar Mirkovic (CISO/DPO – Information Security Manager), Enterprise Security Architecture led by Lubos Fryc (Trainer, Coach, Mentor, CEO at Skill Bill), and Industrial Cyber Security led by Tamas Buzgo (Senior Industrial Cyber Security Consultant).
November 14th, is a full day of educational sessions, where you can look forward to learning about the latest risks, top strategies, and solutions from excellent speakers; meet industry professionals at a popular networking event and have loads of fun meeting your fellows.
Here is a little sneak peek of QuBit Conference Sofia 2019 topics:
- Opening Keynote: Social Engineering in the Dark Future by Yehia Mamdouh (Sr. Penetration Testing Consultant & Security Researcher at DTS Solution)
- Closing Keynote: The most devastating cyber scams the FBI is fighting today by Dean Kinsman (Assistant Legal Attache at FBI Bucharest)
- Case study: How Machine Learning Raises the Stakes On Both Sides Of The Information Security Barrier by Dimiter Shalvardjiev (CTO & CISO at Code Runners)
- Panel Discussion:
- GDPR Aftermath
- …and many more strategical and educational presentations.
- And the most important—plenty of networking opportunities!
QuBit is a Cybersecurity Community Event connecting the East and West. Based on the success in Prague and CEE region in combination with the Southern hunger for the educational conference, the organizers decided to expand further and bring QuBit also to the SEE region.
We believe in the safer world created by cooperation among regions and countries. We endeavor to play a transparent game with the clean shield and we are willing to share the bright ideas and support the community with this mission as well.
Registration link: https://sofia.qubitconference.com/register/
To know more about QuBit Conference Sofia 2019 visit https://sofia.qubitconference.com/