Bitrue, the Singapore based cryptocurrency exchange on Wednesday, March 27, had included XRP based exchange pairs namely for Zilliqa (ZIL), ICON (ICX), and Golem (GNT), this signals that it will now be providing around 35 XRP based trading pairs in total.
Over the social app Twitter, Bitrue made the announcement saying- New XRP trading pairs have just gone live and there are more to come, happy trading!
Bitrue, the Singapore based crypto exchange, was established in the year 2018, and it has immediately become popular with the associates of the XRP community due to its high level of energy, transparency, and support which was shown by the management of Bitrue towards XRP. Bitrue is a crypto exchange and a digital asset management platform. And, additionally, if you want to know more about the platform, walk through our Bitrue lending review for more details.
The interesting fact of Bitrue, the crypto exchange is that it is supporting XRP as a base currency from the day when it had launched its trading platform on 19th July 2018 onwards.
[New XRP Pairs] Just went live @BitrueOfficial !
More to come, happy trading. 🥰
— Bitrue (@BitrueOfficial) March 27, 2019
The year 2019, until now has been the best year especially for the members of the XRP community which make use of Bitrue because the exchange is continuing to add new XRP based trading pairs at a rapid speed.
Here is the list of XRP based trading pairs that were added by Bitrue as per the months:
- On 3rd January 2019- Bitrue had added TRON (TRX), NEO, Stellar (XLM), OmiseGo (OMG) and GAS (Gas).
- On 4th January 2019- Bitrue added Bee Token (BEE)
- On 11th January 2019 – Bitrue included Pundi X (NPSX), Holo (HOT), district0x (DNT) and Propy (PRO)
- On 18th January 2019 – Bitrue adds NEM (XEM), Polymath (POLY) and EOS.
- On 28th January 2019- Bitrue added VeChain (VET).
- On March 15th, 2019- Bitrue included SHACoin (SHA).
- On 24th March 2019 – Bitrue added Basic Attention Token (BAT), DASH (Dash) and STORM (Strom).
- On 27th March 2019- Bitrue added Golem (GNT), ICON (ICX) and Zilliqa (ZIL) respectively.
Now, this indicates that the crypto exchange Bitrue is providing altogether 35 XRP powered trading pairs namely:
LTC/XRP; QKC/XRP; PAX/XRP; WTC/XRP; WAN/XRP;
ETC/XRP; GUSD/XRP; LINK/XRP; KNC/XRP; BCH/XRP;
USDT/XRP; ZRX/XRP; XLM/XRP; TRX/XRP; GAS/XRP; NEO/XRP;
BEE/XRP; NPXS/XRP; PRO/XRP; DNT/XRP; HOT/XRP; OMG/XRP;
POLY/XRP; VET/XRP; NEM/XRP; EOS/XRP; DASH/XRP; SHA/XRP;
ZIL/XRP; BAT/XRP; STORM/XRP; GNT/XRP; ICX/XRP; and IOST/XRP.
The crypto exchange, Bitrue even provides XRP/ETC, XRP/BTC, and XRP/USDT and in-fact making the total number of trading pairs to around 38.
As per the charts of XRP, during the press time, the 24-hour trading volume for XRP of Bitrue is at USD 6,720,553.85 or equivalent to 3.1 percent of total XRP traded.