The digital currency SmartCash has recorded a drop of 4.8% in its trading price against the United States Dollar through the period of a single day which ended on Feb 9th at 21:00 PM, Eastern Time. If we look at the numbers of the entire past week, the cryptocurrency SMART has dropped 6% against the USD.
SmartCash, with 9.45 million dollars of market capitalization, was noted to have reached the trade volume worth about $169,221.00 across crypto exchanges in the past 24 hours. At present, a single coin of SMART can be bought for BTC 0.00000244 or $0.0090 on a variety of crypto trade exchanges including CryptoBridge, Trade Satoshi, Brazilian, and HitBTC.
Profile Overview of SmartCash
Launched in 2017 on 11th July, SMART coin is recognized as PoW or proof-of-work which utilizes the hashing algorithm called Keccak. The digital currency with its total coin supply of 1,654,817,331 has 1,053,773,052 coins in circulation.
You can get more insights on SmartCash through its website smartcash.cc. The cryptocurrency also has a strong presence across various social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Reddit as well as GitHub. Moreover, SmartCash is also reachable via its official messaging board forum.smartcash.cc.
SmartCash Trading Information
SMART is available for trading on multiple exchange platforms such as HitBTC, Cryptopia, Stocks. Exchange, Braziliex, CoinExchange, CryptoBridge, CoinBene, and Trade Satoshi.
Anyone keen on buying SMART coins can do so only after purchasing either Bitcoin or Ethereum as currently alternative cryptocurrency like SMART cannot be acquired directly utilizing the USD. Bitcoin or Ethereum can be bought through one of the exchanges that facilitate dealings in the USD, for instance, Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Once you’ve done that, you can use your Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SmartCash through any of the above-mentioned exchanges.
Now let’s have a look at the performance of other similar crypto money in the past 24 hours:
- BTC or Bitcoin recorded a high of 0.4% versus the USD. Currently, it is traded at BTC 1.00000000 or $3,671.87.
- ETH or Ethereum recorded a high of 0.8% versus the USD. Currently, it is traded at BTC 0.03255091 or $119.40.
- LTC or Litecoin recorded a high of 3.3% versus the USD. Currently, it is traded at BTC 0.01208711 or $44.34.
- BCH or Bitcoin Cash recorded a low of 0.2% versus the USD. Currently, it is traded at BTC 0.03499497 or $128.37.
- XMR or Monero recorded a high of 2% versus the USD. Currently, it is traded at BTC 0.01339245 or $49.13.
- ETC or Ethereum Classic recorded a low of 1.9% versus the USD. Currently, it is traded at BTC 0.00111078 or $4.07.
- ZEC or Zcash recorded a high of 0.9% versus the USD. Currently, it is traded at BTC 0.01379600 or $50.61.
- DOGE or Dogecoin recorded a high of 0.2% versus the USD. Currently, it is traded at BTC 0.00000053 or $0.0019.
- BTG or Bitcoin Gold recorded a high of 1% versus the USD. Currently, it is traded at BTC 0.00288714 or $10.59.
- BCN or Bytecoin recorded a high of 6.3% versus the USD. Currently, it is traded at BTC 0.00000017 or $0.0006.