The industry has witnessed many assets entering the market in recent years. The financial market currently boasts over 12,000 coins circulated on swaps and exchanges. However, technical issues challenge these assets since the majority of them either work as an ERC20 token or rely on the ERC20 network.
Soldex is an upcoming exchange that uses Solana to address the ongoing problems faced by every DEX website. These include poor performance imposed by the ERC20 network. Solana facilitates more efficiency, with the ability to monitor over 50,000 TPS (transactions per second.) Most of the time, the transactions incur less than 0.00001 dollars per transaction on the network.
DEXs have never been the primary choice for the masses, especially against alternatives like FTX and Binance. The reason behind it is simple; asset liquidity, causing slippage, ultimately repelling traders. Soldex addresses the issue by incentivizing liquidity, facilitating a seamless trade. Even many centralized exchanges (CEXs) do not offer this feature.
AI-Backed Algorithmic Trading
Algorithmic trading will play a crucial role in future trading. Every futuristic trader is anticipating the phenomenon affecting the financial industry. Till now, the market has witnessed trading bots collaborating with CEXs, be it as an inherent functionality or via third-party apps.
Soldex is revolutionizing the trading bots functionality for decentralized exchanges, paving the way for next-generation algorithmic trading. The trend will attract more traders towards decentralized exchanges that have the convenience of private wallets.
The financial industry is seeing more apps using the power of GPT3 AI, which is currently the most complex, sophisticated AI available. This AI is greatly improving and learning with time. The new and upgraded AI-backed bots will elevate algorithmic trading, helping users with a sophisticated trading experience via simple means.
Soldex AI Features
- Permissionless: Conduct perpetual trades across any pairing. Soldex AI’s governance will ensure that users get the best trading pairs backed by the safest oracles.
- Incentivized Liquidity: Generally, liquidity pool trading relies on the number of assets in every pool to facilitate quick trades. Soldex AI addresses the requirement by incentivizing traders to deposit assets, facilitating liquidity.
- Community Governance: Soldex allows token holders to establish consensus via introducing new governance proposals or voting on existing ones.
- Ecosystem Foundation Layer: With Soldex, Solana attracts more assets, building incentives that empower any financial-products-related ecosystem.
- Light-Speed Swaps and Real-Time Settlement: Solex ensures that traders get an efficient and faster trading experience on the network.
Solana is currently conducting a private sale for Soldex, offering SOLX tokens to all interested retail investors.