SSON Releases Agenda for 27th annual Shared Services and Outsourcing Week (SSOW) March 20-23, 2023
Speakers include thought leaders from PepsiCo, Mars, Walmart, and more
Shared Services and Outsourcing Week (SSOW), the longest running shared services and outsourcing event in the world, will take place at the Rosen Shingle Creek resort in Orlando, Florida on March 20 – 23, 2023. One thousand attendees will join speakers from PepsiCo, Mars, Walmart, Merck, McDonalds and more to hear about the future of the shared services and GBS landscape during hands-on workshops, in-depth sessions, and interactive discussion groups.
This year’s agenda follows four key themes: scope expansion, continuous improvement, talent management, and leveraging advanced technology and tools. Sessions are designed to provide attendees with tangible takeaways, benchmarking, and templates. SSON’s agenda for the annual conference includes:
- Roundtable Discussions and Interactive Discussion Groups to facilitate attendee debate around:
- Digital Adoption Platforms: The Key to Simplification & Better UX
- Disaster Management Planning 101 For Your SSO
- Beyond RPA: What is the Next Step in Your Automation Journey
- Track Sessions following the four selected themes:
- Talent Management: Winning Top Talent by Creating Solid Career Paths
- Future of Business Services Boardroom: A Win-win Approach to Developing Talent within GBS
- Planning and Launching: Stakeholder Management: Identify, Plan, Manage & Monitor
- Sessions on the most pressing Shared Services and Outsourcing issues from industry leaders including:
- Gary Critchley, Senior Vice President, Finance Shared Services, Qatar Airways
- Debbie Ballard, Vice President, Global Business Services, McDonald’s Corporation
- Angela Mangiapane, President, Mars Global Business Services, Mars Inc.
- Tanuja Singi, Vice President, Global Business Services, Newell Brands
- Aswin Krishnan, Vice President, Global Shared Services, Starbucks
“SSOW is the conference of the year, with unmatched content for attendees; the agenda tackles obstacles surrounding talent management, automation programs, the changing operating model and so much more. The GBS & SSO community is facing a time of unprecedented growth. My team and I are so excited to be a part of it. See you on the mainstage!” Kimberly Colletta, Divisional Director, SSON
On Monday, March 20th, SSON will also host the SSO Women’s Conference with a full day of dedicated content, community building, and networking opportunities. Hear from speakers like Olya Brase, Vice President, Shared Services & Process Optimization, Roots Management Group and Kirti Talwar, Senior Director, Finance Shared Services, CDK Global in sessions such as “DEI Transparency and Accountability: Analyzing your DEI Data and Analytics to Provide Better Benchmarks” and “Identifying & Utilizing Strengths of Women In Shared Services.”
“I am most looking forward to networking with other companies at SSOW who are taking a similar journey as our own GBS Organization as well as understanding how they may have solved the same problems we are facing. What I have learned over time is the value of learning from others who have gone before you and how those lessons learned can accelerate your journey.” Debbie Ballard, Vice President, McDonald’s Corporation
Use code “CRYPTONEWSZ20” for 20% off your pass!
For more information on the event please view:
SSON is the largest and most established community of shared services, global business services, and outsourcing professionals in the world. Established in 1999, SSON recognized the revolution in business support services as it was happening and realized that a forum was needed through which practitioners could connect on a regional and global basis. SSON operates under four distinct pillars – SSON Digital, SSON Research & Analytics, SSON Events, and Global Business Services Training & Certification.
Website: https://www.ssonetwork.com // https://www.sson-analytics.com