Steem (STEEM) Price Analysis: Steem Is a Standout Amongst The Most Underestimated Coins’ Today
Steem is currently one of the most underestimated coins of recent times and exhibits an exemplary opportunity for investors to invest since it is cheaply priced. Currently, there is a lot of FUD circumventing the general crypto network with respect to MEOS. Numerous individuals are asserting; it will slaughter Steem. While having an application explicit blockchain technology, life is vastly improved. Steem will become even more predominant in the crypto world.
Let us look at the overall performance of the coin:
- Currently ranked at number 59.
- As per 6:01 UTC time today, the market value of the coin was 132,391,807
- Price of the coin as on today 12:48 UTC is 0.41898803 USD.
- 24-hour volume figures are 6,066,110 USD.
- 316,738,423coins are currently in circulation.
Steem Price Comparison:
- On 12-January-19 12:45 UTC time, the price of the coin was 0.24584147 USD.
- Looking at the price of the coin from 12-January-19 to date, there has been a massive rise in the price of the coin by 70%.
- Since the sharp fall in the month of January, the price of the coin has seen a lot of steep ups and downs with prices changing rapidly, however now it seems to be somewhat stable.
Steem Price Prediction:
Looking at the overall performance of the coin, by the end of this year the price of the coin is likely to reach $0.653, and after a period of 5 years, it may go up to $0.9359.
Steem is definitely one of the best coins to earn Bitcoin without eventually buying it. However, it is one of the best coins which impacts the real world and acts like cash. You can utilize one of the numerous applications on the Steem Network to acquire crypto for doing undertakings like casting a ballot and spilling video. Steem will be one of the systems at the bleeding edge of the new crypto economy, making it a good investment with retaining it for a minimum of 5 and more years.