- STEEM investors wait for the coin to propel higher
- STEEM-SNAX collaboration is proving to be a lucrative deal with greater benefits
STEEM has always invited controversies in terms of its reliability and scalability factors, but the coin’s performance in the market cannot be called fully disappointing. Additionally, STEEM’s recent partnership with SNAX is finally bearing fruits increasing mass adoption of the token leading to an increase in demand. The current market trend may not be satisfactory, but the future may hold good news for STEEM investors.
— steemit (@steemit) May 28, 2019
STEEM Price Statistics:
STEEM token has shown a downward trend of over 18% in the last 30 days when the price of the coin started from $0.29 reached up to $0.44 and then again started falling back and currently trading at $0.36 as observed on June 4, 2019, at 11:01:42 UTC.
- The price of STEEM token is currently at $0.36 and 0.00004672 BTC
- The 24 h volume is now $1,689,168
- The market cap has reached $117,294,101
- The ROI of the coin is noted at -42.51%
- The circulating supply has reached 317,143,471 STEEM
STEEM token has been on a roller-coaster ride since the beginning of 2019. The value of coin reached up to $0.44 in the last 30 days. The investors now hope that the coin should not fall below $0.29 once again.
STEEM Price Prediction:
STEEM token has always been in the news for its partnerships and contests to engage the users. Although the coin has not shown any considerable movement in this year as yet, the market is unpredictable, and hence it can reach up to $0.9 by the end of 2019.
Despite slow progress, there has been an improvement in the price of STEEM coin, and the firm is also investing in getting new partners onboard. This leads to a positive investment opportunity for long term benefits.