- Stellar goes down by 2.09% in just 1 day.
- The coin may seek the support of 0.057 USD next.
Stellar has fallen to 0.059 USD after a 2.09% decline in the value against USD in the last 24 hours. The coin has been through four price change phases. The coming few days may encounter a number of free falls.
Stellar Price Statistics:
- Stellar Lumens holds a rank of 11th in the crypto market and the ROI stands at 1,899.36%.
- The total number of coins in circulation stands at 19,747,407,152 XLM.
- The market cap of the coin as on 07th September at 05:43 UTC is 1,174,802,169 USD.
- The value of each coin stands at 0.00000574 BTC and 0.059290 USD.
- The 24h volume rests at 140,895,958 USD.
XLM to USD Price Comparison:
Stellar got its first push between 00:35 UTC and 12:18 UTC and this push managed to add 0.0009 USD to the value of each coin. It was followed by a steep dip of 3.97% and this took 0.002 USD away from the value of each coin. The value rested at 0.058618 USD at 17:47 UTC. The next variation happened between 17:58 UTC and 20:34 UTC and this variation pushed the coin to 0.057782 USD after a 3.11% loss. The last swing of the coin was an increment in the value by 2.97% and by 05:26 UTC, this increment added 0.001 USD to the coin.
XLM Price Prediction:
Stellar is one of the emerging coins of the current times. But the current situation doesn’t hint at any upcoming growth phases. The coin’s next support levels may rest at 0.057 USD. These are the details of the next resistance and support level of the coin.
|1st Resistance||0.060339 USD|
|2nd Resistance||0.062033 USD|
|3rd Resistance||0.06305 USD|
|1st Support Level||0.057628 USD|
|2nd Support Level||0.056611 USD|
|3rd Support Level||0.054917 USD|