- Stellar has been moving upwards but not at a considerable pace
- Stellar’s mojo is still missing to leave a lasting impact on investors
Stellar is not moving at a desirable pace and continues with a sideways trend however investors are optimistic that the second half of the year will bring new trends. Although Stellar technology has the support of IBM network the coin is not able to show any positive effects as yet. Stellar has to discover the missing link in order to gain momentum and move rapidly upwards now. The market performance continues the monotony with negligible movements.
Current Statistics of Stellar Lumens:
As on June 16, 2019 at 07:55:00 UTC, XLM token is trading at $0.13. The coin has shown the progress of over 8% in the last 5 days rising from $0.12 to $0.13. However, overall there has not been much change in XLM value since the beginning of 2019 when it was trading at $0.11.
- The price of XLM token is now $0.13 and 0.00001401 BTC
- The market cap of the coin is now $2,517,278,712
- The 24 h volume is now $323,516,557
- The ROI of the coin stands at 4,264.38%
- The circulating supply has been 19,408,201,574 XLM
Stellar has to find still its magic wand which can propel the coin to newer heights.
Stellar Price Prediction:
Stellar has not been able to perform outstandingly as yet but the second half of the year may bring the much needed bullish trends. According to the XLM Predictions, Stellar can rise as high as $0.5 by the end of the year if the current trend continues.
Investment in Stellar can be good for long-term future but may not make a huge impact in the coming months.