- Stellar’s focus is to build the global community and raise support from all parts of the world
- Stellar’s partnerships and alliances have contributed immensely in XLM’s success
Stellar has been working on the model of making high-cost financial services accessible to everyone. It has recently announced its long term focus on making cross border payments a cake walk and seeks global community support to reach new heights in this domain. In the last month, Stellar got listed on the Wirex exchange increasing currency’s trading by manifold. Stellar’s enthusiastic team keeps updating the supporters on the latest developments through constant Twitter feeds and encourages them to participate in the ongoing contests. This has led to the increasing demand for the currency, and the market is Stellar’s Lumens (XLM) is spectacular right now.
- Stellar has been ranked at the 9th position in the CoinMarketCap’s cryptocurrencies list
- The ROI of the coin stands at 3,961.36%
- The circulating supply of the coin has been 19,267,181,450 XLM while the total supply is now 105,002,442,920 XLM
- As on May 23, 2019, at 09:49:01 UTC, the Market Cap of the coin is noted at $2,382,879,658
- The price of Stellar coin is now trading at $0.123 & 0.00001619 BTC
- The 24 h volume is now $409,251,639
As on April 23, 2019, at 09:39:00 UTC, the market cap of Stellar coin was noted at $2,194,518,897. The price of the coin was trading at $0.113 & 0.00002080 BTC, and 24 h volume was $242,923,815. There has been an upward trend of over 8% in the coin value in the past one month. The highest price of the coin was recorded at $0.158 & lowest dipped to $0.088 in the last 30 days. In the past 7 days, the highest price was noted at $0.149 USD & the lowest was $0.119.
Stellar Price Prediction Till 2022
The all-time high value of Stellar coin was noted at $0.938 in January 2018. The price of the Lumens (XLM) has been moving sideways with no prominent growth except on a few occasions when the market was soaring higher. Stellar should be able to pick up pace in the second half of the year with a price of the coin reaching up to $0.5 by the end of 2019. In the next 3 years, Stellar’s price should cross the $10 mark.
Investment in buying Stellar’s XLM tokens is fruitful, and huge returns can be expected in the long run.