- Stellar moves steadily trading around $0.105
- Stellar may cross $0.110 mark by the end of the week with new updates
Stellar has been moving slowly since past few days and has not been able to cross $0.130 value again, but the coin has picked up pace since yesterday and may reach as high as $0.110 by the end of the week. The current market performance of the coin within the last 30 days also indicates a progressive trend ahead.
We just released Go SDK v.1.3.0 for the #Stellar network. Changes include:
– increased flexibility when signing and building transactions
– ability to export Transaction Envelopes before signing
— Stellar @ Meridian (@StellarOrg) July 8, 2019
Stellar (XLM) Price Statistics:
In the last one month, XLM token has shown a downtrend of 12% dipping from $0.118 to its current value at $0.103 as on July 9, 2019, at 05:05:57 UTC. The coin initially surged as high as $0.133 and kept trading around this value for a few days before it started dipping steeply in the last week of June from $0.132 to $0.104.
- The XLM price is noted to be $0.103 and 0.00000875 BTC
- The market cap of the coin has reached $2,019,050,015
- The 24 h volume is $243,512,916
- The circulating supply of the coin is 19,425,791,189 XLM
- The ROI of XLM stands at 3,460.99%
XLM (XLM to USD) recorded the highest value at $0.106 yesterday and closed the day trading at $0.105. The coin has started the month on a low note trading below $0.110, but it’s time it moves past it again and records surging trends.
Stellar Price Prediction:
Stellar Lumens may cross up to $0.115 by the next week and head towards surging trends. The recent platform version update may attract new users on the network and may also lead to enticing global investors. The coin has the power of IBM network of banks backing it, and it is just a matter of time that it revives back to surging trends trading above $0.130 again. By the end of the year, XLM token may reach up to $0.20 to $0.25.
This is the right time to plan long-term investments in Stellar token and get an opportunity to earn good dividends.