- Stellar bounces back from yesterday’s $0.087 to today’s $0.098
- XLM price may close the day trading above $0.100
After two consecutive days of slow trends, Stellar Lumens has finally bounced back to trade at $0.098. The coin has given the traders a reason for celebration. The current market performance shows progressive and uptrend ahead.
Stellar Price Statistics:
Stellar started the year trading around $0.1150 and rose up to $0.1327 in April before it started falling steeply. Around May 15, XLM coin took a steep upward trend rising from $0.08888 to as high as $0.144543 and then continued trading between $0.144543 and $0.129525 till mid-June. Since the beginning of July, the coin has been showing continuous downtrend until today when it started to rise back again. Overall, Stellar coin has shown a downtrend of over 14% dipping from $0.11509 to its current value at $0.09822 as on July 13, 2019, at 05:30:38 UTC.
- XLM price is noted to be $0.098 and 0.00000766 BTC
- The Market Cap is now $1,941,532,359
- The 24-hour volume is now $356,464,204
- The ROI of the coin stands at 3,177.26%
- The circulating supply of the Stellar has reached 19,426,240,484 XLM
Stellar closed yesterday trading at $0.09796 and the highest recorded value yesterday was $0.100108. It may cross this highest value today.
Stellar Price Prediction:
XLM has finally started surging and may rise up to $0.144 once again in the upcoming weeks. If the coin succeeds in maintaining the current momentum till the end of the month, it may close it around $0.150 or more. XLM to USD price may also rise up to $0.2 by the end of the year.
This is the best time to invest in XLM coin in bulk as the prices are going to shoot up very soon.