- XLM starts trading at $0.105 for longer durations
- Stellar price may surge rapidly to cross $0.120 target this week
After weeklong slow trends, Stellar coin has been showing uptrend and reviving back to gain the momentum soon. The coin may cross $0.120 target this week if it continues with the same pace and may close the day on a better note. The current market statistics also point in the bullish direction now, and the XLM coin holders should sit back and enjoy the accelerated phase.
XLM to USD Price Comparison:
As on July 8, 2019, at 04:51:09 UTC, XLM coin is observed to be trading at $0.10529 and has shown a downtrend of 0.94% in the last five days dipping from $0.1063 to its current value. In the mid-week, the coin recorded the lowest value at $0.098 and traded slowly for two consecutive days post, which it picked up the pace and rose steeply from $0.101 to reach $0.106 once again.
Current Statistics of Stellar:
- The XLM price is noted to be $0.10529 and 0.00000918 BTC
- The 24-hour volume of the coin has reached $233,250,651
- The Market Cap of the coin is now $2,040,327,501
- The circulating supply of the coin is 19,425,054,596 XLM
- The ROI of the coin stands at 3,411.52%
Stellar Lumens (XLM) recorded the highest value at $0.1057 yesterday and the lowest at $0.1021. The coin may cross past this highest value today and head towards trading between $0.105 and $0.110.
XLM Price Prediction:
Stellar price may surge in this week, and the coin may reach up to $0.120 by the end of the week. It may take little longer for XLM to cross its 30-days high value at $0.134, but at the end of July, this target may also be achieved, and XLM may reach at $0.150. By the end of the year, XLM may reach up to $0.2.
This is the right time to invest in a coin like XLM as the prices are quite low and bulk investment now can yield good gains in the future.