- Stellar continues to trade around $0.081 without any surge
- Stellar may go bullish over the time span of the next 15 days, can trade above $0.090
Stellar has become one of the slowest cryptos now as the coin is not able to recover from the bearish trends since the last 30 days. XLM moved up to $0.097 in July but never crossed $0.100 since June. The current market statistics of the coin also reflect slow trends ahead.
Stellar Price Statistics:
The price of XLM token has been noted at $0.081 as on August 5, 2019, at 01:19:46 UTC. The coin has recorded a downward trend since the last 30 days of over 23% falling from $0.106 to its current value. XLM moved above $0.090 till July 10, but then it had a steep fall and reached as low as $0.076. The coin recovered to reach $0.097 around the last week of July, and since then it has been falling continuously.
- The price of XLM token is noted to be $0.081 and 0.00000748 BTC
- The market cap of the coin is now $1,605,765,310
- The 24 h volume of the coin is $74,744,571
- The circulating supply of the coin is 19,617,693,058 XLM
- The ROI of the coin stands at 2,667.92%
XLM may not reach up to $0.085 this week also but may cross $0.083 by the end of the week. The coin has been moving around $0.080 range since quite some time and may come out of the loop in the next few days.
Stellar Price Prediction:
Stellar has been trading below its starting value of the year since quite some time now and the everyday traders have now started to worry about the future with this token. It may not be the best performance of the XLM coin. According to Stellar prediction, it might improve after some time as the coin crosses $0.090 in one month.
The XLM coin is anticipated to get better as far as the long-term investment is concerned.