- Stellar (XLM) comes under market pressure.
- The price embarks the downtrend again.
Stellar was seen improving yesterday, but the coin has again started moving downwards. The coin was expected to keep the momentum tight, but the market pressure has forced to let it loose. The traders were quite positive about the coin, but it seems like the investors need to wait a little longer to witness the price rally in Stellar. The coin holds pretty good future prospects, but the intraday investors will not be seen benefiting from the coin today.
Current Statistics of Stellar:
- The current trading price of the coin is $0.07582600.
- The ROI (Return on investment) stands at 2412.65%.
- The coin is currently ranked at 11th position in the crypto market.
- The currently circulating supply is 19,633,172,523 XLM whereas the total supply stands at 105,243,009,213 XLM.
- The 24hr volume is noted as $57,178,901.
- The market cap is at $1,467,943,362.
XLM to USD Price Comparison:
The chart is taken from Trading View as on 13th August 2018, at 05:27:45 UTC.
The three-day chart is indicating an escalation in the coin’s price. On 11th August, the coin jumped from $0.073 to $0.080 by 9.19%. The coin then declined from $0.080 to $0.077 by 3.15%. The coin booked an escalation of 5.76% as the coin closed around $0.077. On 12th August, the price changed from $0.077 to $0.075 by 2.58%. The coin is currently trading at $0.075.
Stellar Price Prediction and Conclusion:
Stellar (XLM) would again see the rising sun in the upcoming days. The traders who have lost their hopes would be seen returning to Stellar with their investments in the near future. The coin has great potential. Stellar Lumens, the parent company behind the currency is making continuous efforts to enhance the popularity of the coin. We have heard about the promising upgrades that would take the price up in the future. The coin is likely to trade around $0.2 by the end of 2019. The long-term investment would bring a colossal amount of profit.