- Stellar records 1% surge since yesterday trading at $0.102
- XLM is still many miles away from its record high value
Stellar has been slumping everyday, but the coin managed to surge since yesterday briefly. Since the onset of the year, Stellar has recorded a downtrend of over 8% from its initial value recorded at the beginning of the year at $0.112 to its current value at $0.102. The current market performance is also sluggish; however, it does show a few signs of hope here and there.
Stellar Price Comparison:
The Stellar coin has shown an uptrend of 0.99% in the last one day. The coin was observed to be trading at around $0.1012731 yesterday, and then it surged as high as $0.1064419. Although it has dipped from this value there has been a surge from its initial value of $0.1012731 and the coin is currently trading at $0.1024868 as on July 7, 2019, at 08:09:39 UTC.
Summary of XLM Coin Statistics:
- The XLM price is noted to be $0.102 and 0.00000916 BTC
- The market cap of Stellar has been $1,993,408,574
- The 24-hour volume of the XLM coin is $254,252,814
- The circulating supply of the coin is noted at 19,425,049,096 XLM
- The ROI now stands at 3,345.31%
XLM recorded its lowest value at $0.099892 yesterday, and it has been recovering from this value. The coin may close the day on a better note.
XLM Price Prediction:
XLM has been trading below its 30-day high value of $0.134, but as per Stellar Price Prediction, the coin may recover soon and start surging to cross the $0.150 mark in the next few months. The coin may close the year trading around $0.2, but it may take longer for Stellar Lumens to cross it’s an all-time high value of $0.9.
This is a good time to invest in Stellar. The crypto has a good future with higher returns from next year onwards.