- Stellar (XLM) price takes a steep drop on the intraday price chart.
- The traders are eyeing for a heavy recovery soon.
Stellar (XLM) is currently dealing with the bears. The recent improvement in the coin gave some hopes to the traders, but again the same got ruined due to the current market pressure. The coin is crashing down the price chart.
The time is not right for the coin, but the same would change soon. The coin has somehow kept a tight hold at the market cap and hence not slipping from its position in the crypto market.
Let’s take a look at the intraday chart.
Current Statistics of Stellar:
- The coin is currently dealing at $0.06692.
- The ROI stands at 2185.40%.
- The coin is at the 11th rank in the altcoin market.
- 19,636,136,315 XLM are circulating today.
- $1,335,382,287 is marked as the market cap.
- 24hr volume stands at $96,939,654.
XLM to USD Price Comparison:
The chart is taken from Trading View on 21st August 2019 at 04:03:09 UTC for price analysis.
The chart is reflecting a heavy fall in price. On 20th August, the coin fell from $0.075 to $0.068 by 4.92%. The fall was massive. For the rest of the day, the coin kept it around $0.068 and closed it at the same level. The intraday loss was of 5.06%. Today, the coin has again marked a loss. The coin is slipping down from the beginning of the day. The price counters changed from $0.068 to $0.066.
Stellar Price Prediction and Conclusion:
We have seen Stellar (XLM) climbing up when the entire market was crashing down. It reflects that the coin has the potential to come out of any market pressure. We are looking forward to the same magic again. The coin might be seen improving in some days, till then, the traders should keep calm.
The coin is guessed to be best suited for long term traders.