- StellarX mobile wallet may result in mass adoption of XLM token
- Stellar records 7% downtrend from $0.109 to $0.101 within 5 days
Stellar has established its strong presence in the global cryptocurrencies and the company is now taking aggressive steps to increase the mass adoption of XLM token. The coin is now available on the mobile wallet StellarX which also allows sending and receiving of tokens on the network. The current market statistics of the coin is good but are anticipated to improve as the month progresses.
Today we are excited to announce the launch of the StellarX mobile wallet for Android! Users will have access to wallet account balances including the ability send/receive any token on the network! More features coming soon ?
— StellarX (@stellarxhq) July 2, 2019
Stellar Price Statistics:
In the last 5 days, Stellar has shown sideways movement with equal moments of highs and lows. However, the coin had a slow day yesterday and dropped to $0.99. XLM has recorded a downtrend of 7% in the last 5 days declining from $0.109 to its current value at $0.101 as on July 6, 2019 at 08:45:46 UTC.
- The current trading price of XLM is noted at $0.101 and 0.00000893 BTC
- The market cap of the coin is now $1,972,284,609
- The 24 h volume of the coin is $319,419,056
- The circulating supply of the coin is noted at 19,425,042,096 XLM
- The ROI of the coin stands at 3,310.22%
Stellar has been moving slowly but the coin has recorded some surge in the last 30 days and went up as high as $0.13.
Stellar Price Prediction:
Stellar may rise as high as $0.15 by the end of this month given the coin is taking measures to increase mass adoption. According to Stellar Forecast, by the end of this year, XLM may rise to $0.20 to $0.25.
This is a good time to invest in XLM in smaller amounts and may result in good returns.