- Stellar (XLM) has partnered with Wevest Digital and got listed on Coinsquare and CoinDeal exchanges.
- The 2019 prediction goes with the bullish trend; the target should be 1.2 USD.
Stellar (XLM) has been making many recent moves in the market in order to get attention from the new potential users. Time and again, this has been proved to be profitable for any crypto coin. After partnering with Wevest Digital AG, a Berlin-based fintech company, Stellar has gone live on two major exchanges. These exchanges are, namely Coinsquare and CoinDeal exchanges. The listing on these above exchanges will help the coin to make a reach widely. Another payment platform of the U.K. has also introduced stable coins on the Stellar platform. These developments will work as wonders for Stellar. We predict the value of each XLM coin to reach as high as 1.2 USD by the end of 2019. We should analyze the current figures of this coin now to understand the fundamentals of Stellar (XLM).
Current XLM Price Statistics-
- Stellar is 9th largest coin in the global crypto market.
- The ROI (Return on Investment) stands at 4126.96%.
- A total of 19,298,944,723 XLM coins are in current circulation.
- The market cap as on 26th May at 02:51 UTC is 2,430,084,246 USD.
- The value of each coin stands at 0.12 USD and 0.00001564 BTC.
- The 24h volume stands at 344,166,535 USD.
XLM Price Comparison-
Stellar coin (XLM) has shown many huge price variations in the market since the starting of the year 2019. After falling for a short stint, it gained hugely in the first few initial months. However, a major growth can be seen on the 1st week of April. The value of each coin was 0.13 USD on 07th April. However, the momentum was lost soon. The coin fell to 0.09 USD in 32 days, which accounts for 33% fall. It is also the lowest point of the coin in recent times. The highest point was achieved on 15th May at 0.15 USD. The market cap and the value of each coin on 26th April were 2,004,715,170 USD and 0.10 USD. The current market cap and the value of each coin are respectively 21.21% and 20% more than the value of last month.
As per XLM Predictions, a bullish outlook for Stellar in the medium-termThe next resistance will be there around 0.20 USD and 0.30 USD. By the end of 2019, the value should be there around 1.2 USD.
New potential buyers can buy now before the coin reaches its resistance point. Long-term holding will give a profit of at least 10 times the current investment.