- XLM is now available on Coinsquare and CoinDeal crypto exchanges.
- Wirex is launching more than 20 coins on the Stellar network.
Stellar (XLM) had shown a stable growth in spite of bearish first quarter of 2019. For Stellar (XLM), a lot is riding on its stable nature and its superior smart contract management technology.
XLM Price Analysis:
- As per CoinMarketCap, Stellar (XLM) is currently at 9th place in cryptocurrency rankings.
- At UTC 07:24, today on May 27, the last 24-Hour volume in the altcoin was 307,447,971 USD and giving an ROI of 4390.10%.
- The USD Vs. Stellar price was at 0.132855 USD.
- Additionally, total Market Cap of Stellar (XLM) was 2,578,560,223 USD, with a total of 19,298,944,92 coins in circulation.
- Stellar Vs. Bitcoin pricing was at 0.00001524 BTC per chip.
- Another standard way of analyzing is by comparing the 25-day back price of the crypto. On May 02, Stellar (XLM) was trading at USD 0.100275, since then its value stepped up by a thumping margin of 32.5%.
XLM Price Comparison:
- All-Time High: 938144 USD (Jan 04, 2018)
- All Time Low: 001227 USD (Nov 18, 2014)
- 7 Day High / Low: 136847 USD / 0.120036 USD
- 24 Hour High / Low: 135808 USD / 0.123934 USD
- Yesterday’s High / Low: 134264 USD / 0.123934 USD
- Yesterday’s Open / Close: 125796 USD / 0.133135 USD
- Yesterday’s Change: 007339 USD (5.83%)
- Yesterday’s Volume: 400,434,268 USD
Stellar (XLM) Price Prediction:
At present, Stellar (XLM) is plausibly the best dapps development platform, especially for start-ups and new developers. No one is certain of future of any crypto, but for any altcoin a lot depends on its community and users and thankfully for Stellar (XLM), its developers are damn serious. As per market experts, the altcoin is showing an overall bullish trend and might touch 0.5 USD mark by the EOY.