- XLM price moves up from $0.081 to $0.086 recording 6% surge
- Stellar entices new users by fixing the bugs on Stellar Ticker
In order to gain better hold on the rising price trends, Stellar has recently announced the modifications to the platforms. The step will result in more activity on the platform and may contribute towards its popularity also. There has already been some amount of surge since yesterday, and the current market statistics may improve further over the weekend.
XLM to USD Price Comparison:
Stellar was observed to be trading at $0.132 almost 30-days ago, and its current trading value is $0.08658 as on July 25, 2019, at 06:34:37 UTC. This shows a downtrend of over 34% in the past one month. However, the coin had shown signs of recovery since yesterday when it was trading at $0.081744. There has been almost 6% uptrend in the coin value since yesterday.
Current Statistics of Stellar:
- XLM price is noted to be trading at $0.08658 and 0.00000859 BTC
- The Market Cap of the Stellar is $1,698,073,509
- The 24-hour volume has reached $141,932,212
- The ROI of the coin stands at 2,810.15%
- The circulating supply of the coin is 19,616,917,613 XLM
Stellar Lumen’s highest recorded value yesterday was $0.086308, and the coin had already crossed this value briefly when it was trading at $0.087721. XLM may rise up to $0.090 by the end of the tomorrow.
Stellar Price Prediction:
Stellar is still behind its value at the beginning of the year around $0.11, but the coin has shown signs of recovery here and there. In the month of June, XLM was able to move past this value, and it may again bounce back to do the same by trading above $0.13 soon. The coin may rise as high as $0.150 by the end of the next 2 months and close this year trading around $0.2.
This can be called as the perfect time to start trading XLM coin and save for future benefits.