- Stellar (XLM) recently approved Protocol 11 update.
Stellar’s new Protocol 11 will add features to the blockchain like better transaction pricing, improved network capacity, and the introduction of buy offers.
XLM Current Statistics:
- On June 09, at UTC 10:48, Stellar (XLM) is ranked at 9th place in cryptocurrency market.
- The 24-hour volume in the altcoin was $376,218,186, with an ROI of 4,133.48%.
- XLM is currently trading at a price (USD) of $0.1241872, at the above mentioned time.
- Also, the total Market Capitalisation of Stellar (XLM) was $2,435,314,216.
- A total of 19,331,689,841 XLM were circulating in the market, at the time of writing.
- Stellar price (BTC) was valued at 0.00001596 BTC per XLM.
As a standard way of analysing for getting a full-fledged picture of the momentum, let’s compare today’s price against the 25-days back value. On May 15, Stellar (XLM) was trading at $0.1407206 USD, since then its value saw a dip of 8.9%. In a week trading, there is a dip again of 8.65% from the marked price of 0.136259 USD on June 02 when the price was 0.1244670 USD.
XLM Price Prediction:
Stellar (XLM) is probably the biggest competitor of Ethereum chain when it comes to the Dapps development platform. Especially for start-ups and new developers, there is a lot of freedom and goodies on the Stellar chain. As per our prediction, the altcoin will touch $0.5 USD mark by the end of the year.
At present Stellar (XLM) is running down, but it is due to the bearish market movement. The coin has strong community support and will bounce back soon as market correction occurs. Additionally, Steller has all the potential to climb up the ranking and be in the top 5 in the crypto chart.